I should also highlight Nomadic’s outstanding contributions in helping us to hone a high-performing global team that is well-equipped to consistently deliver high quality end-products
Director Pharma company EMEA
Virtual working is everywhere
The nature of work has changed. In today’s global economy, working in different locations with different nationalities and across different time zones has become the norm for many of us. We work closely together with others whom we may have never met face to face. Many global teams are not using their full potential. With the interactive online training programmes offered by Nomadic IBP, you can boost your Virtual Team performance.
Virtual working across the globe
Virtual workplaces are often seen as a way to cut costs, as an alternative to business travel and expatriation. But the bigger value is the ability to tap into knowledge, experience and talent anywhere in the organisation, regardless of location. At short notice, a project team of talents and experts from various corners of the globe can be off the ground. They are likely to outperform the traditional team sitting in a single location, providing the team members know how to:
- Use technology in a smart way
- Bridge time zones
- Leverage cultural diversity
- Build relationships and trust without face-to-face contact
- Facilitate engaging virtual meetings.
These are skills that can and should be learnt. Nomadic’s training programmes are built around these key aspects.
- Interactive and engaging programmes: unlike traditional webinars, our training sessions are designed to be highly engaging and interactive by making full use of the virtual classroom features.
- Double level learning: as the training takes place in a virtual classroom, participants learn not only from what is presented but also from how things are run in the virtual environment and from working together virtually with team members.
- Customized designs: our training programmes are designed to address the specific needs of the client. These designs consist of 2 hour sessions, each dedicated to a specific aspect of virtual teamwork
- Research based content: the session content is based on the most recent research on effective virtual teamwork
- Cross cultural expertise: an international team of facilitators and coaches who are experts in working virtually and across cultures will share first-hand experiences with the participants.
- Accessible from anywhere: since our virtual training programmes take place completely online, it is possible to join these sessions from any location.
- Cost effective: virtual training programmes do not require any travelling; this puts less strain on participants, the environment and your budget.
This is how your team and organisation will benefit:
- Increased performance, more focus on the team’s tasks and results
- Less time wasted on misunderstandings
- Productive instead of destructive conflict
- Better use of talent, knowledge and experience across the organisation
- More alignment between team members
- Increased motivation for team members