Virtual Classroom Training
As a result of my experience, I am definitely interesting in doing more virtual facilitation with clients as it was just as impactful as being face to face (and I never would have believed it could be possible).
Virtual Classroom Training is here
Globalization and technological advancement are rapidly changing the way we communicate with audiences inside or outside our organization. Working remotely is rapidly becoming the rule instead of the exception. This new way of working requires a new way of communicating information and knowledge. Online facilitation allows you as a facilitator, trainer or content expert to reach all potential clients, regardless of their location. Whether through webinars, virtual classroom training or coaching, interacting with a remote audience is a skill that can be learnt. Since 2009, Nomadic IBP has gained deep experience in the field of online facilitation and has trained hundreds of facilitators since.
Become a Virtual Classroom Pro
:Select from one of our 3 open programmes
- Mastering Interactive Webinars
- Train the Online Trainer
- Virtual Classroom Producer
- Interactive and engaging programmes: unlike traditional webinars, our training sessions are designed to be highly engaging and interactive by making full use of the virtual classroom features.
- Double level learning: as the training takes place in a virtual classroom, participants learn not only from what is presented but also from how things are run in the virtual environment and from working together virtually with team members.
- Customized designs: our training programmes are designed to address the specific needs of the client. These designs consist of 2 hour sessions, each dedicated to a specific aspect of virtual teamwork
- Research based content: the session content is based on the most recent research on effective virtual teamwork
- Cross cultural expertise: an international team of facilitators and coaches who are experts in working virtually and across cultures will share first-hand experiences with the participants.
- Accessible from anywhere: since our virtual training programmes take place completely online, it is possible to join these sessions from any location.
- Cost effective: virtual training programmes do not require any travelling; this puts less strain on participants, the environment and your budget.
This is how your team and organisation will benefit:
- Increased performance, more focus on the team’s tasks and results
- Less time wasted on misunderstandings
- Productive instead of destructive conflict
- Better use of talent, knowledge and experience across the organisation
- More alignment between team members
- Increased motivation for team members