The Train the Online Trainer is very interactive and set up to provide theory as well as hands on practice.
It consist of:
- 8 virtual sessions of 2 hours each, with homework before each session
- All participants design & facilitate their own practice session
- Small groups, where you get ample feedback from your peers and facilitators
- Expert guest speakers on several topics
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- Successfully facilitate online sessions in an interactive, spontaneous way
- Design interactive online sessions
- Comfortably handle online training technology
- Influence virtual group dynamics in a constructive way
- Apply the tricks of the trade.
|Saturday 25 April 2020||10.00-12.00 (CET)|
|Saturday 2 May 2020||10.00-12.00 (CET)|
|Saturday 9 May 2020||10.00-12.00 (CET)|
|Saturday 16 May 2020||10.00-12.00 (CET)|
|Saturday 23 May 2020||10.00-12.00 (CEST)|
|Saturday 30 May 2020||10.00-12.00 (CEST)|
|Saturday 6 June 2020||10.00-12.00 (CEST)|
|Saturday 13 June 2020||10.00-12.00 (CEST)|
Price for self employed professionals: EUR1195,- excluding 21% VAT.
(Price including VAT EUR1445,95 including 21% VAT)
EU VAT reverse rule will be applied for companies within the EU but outside of the Netherlands – VAT number required)