Facilitating effective virtual meetings is a skill that can be learnt. Poorly run virtual meetings often result in lower quality decisions, less motivation, lower engagement and even frustration or conflict. The skilled remote leader knows how to chair and create an engaging, pleasant setting for a meeting where participants contribute, feel engaged and the task is accomplished.
Managed well, you know that virtual meetings can be both effective and highly economical. You can meet and work at any time with colleagues globally, saving significantly in travel, time and accommodation costs.
From this training you will learn the following:
- Create an engaging, friendly, and highly productive meeting environment.
- Chair virtual meetings with skill and confidence.
- Cope with virtual ‘etiquette’.
- Select the most suitable communication technology for the purpose of the meeting.
- Handle the communication technology of their choice with ease.
- Influence virtual group dynamics in a constructive way.
- Apply skills learned to other virtual meeting platforms, such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom and MS Teams (or Skype for Business).
In addition, participants will be aware of the benefits of remote meetings and enjoy it more than before.
|Friday 17 April||10.00-12.00 (CEST)|
|Friday 24 April||10.00-12.00 (CEST)|
|Friday 8 May||10.00-12.00 (CEST)|
|Friday 15 May||10.00-12.00 (CEST)|
Price per person: EUR695,- excluding 21% VAT.
EU VAT reverse rule will be applied for companies within the EU but outside of the Netherlands – VAT number required)