Virtual meetings can be considered ineffective, counterproductive and boring. Some people struggle with the technology and others have trouble making themselves heard in a virtual meeting. What most people don’t realise is that they, as a participant in a virtual meeting, can actively contribute to the meeting becoming more interactive, engaging and productive.
This short, single session program will teach people the essential elements to participate in virtual meetings in the most productive manner, resulting in meetings that are shorter, more effective and more enjoyable.
From the training course you’ll learn the following:
- Contribute to an engaging, friendly, and highly productive meeting environment.
- Apply the rules of virtual ‘etiquette’.
- Use the annotation tools in an effective way.
- Handle the communication technology with ease.
- Apply skills learned to other virtual meeting platforms, such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom Microsoft Teams (formerly Skype for Business)
In addition, participants will be aware of the benefits of remote meetings and enjoy it more than before.