Leaders of (virtual) teams who want to further develop their leadership skills.
Group size: up to 12 participants
Positive psychology is a scientific approach to studying human thoughts, feelings, and behavior with a focus on strengths instead of weakness, building the good in life instead of repairing the bad, and taking the lives of people up to “great”.
This research has an important impact on how we view leadership and how we best lead our people towards greatness.
In this programme we look at the research, we consider the impact positive psychology can have on our own work environment and we practice with new methods.
The Programme combines knowledge from Appreciative Inquiry, Mindfulness and Positive Psychology.
“Your questions, polls and suggested exercises were very varied and gave way to very interesting conversations. Again, virtual teams really learn about what they can do later when they meet on their own in terms of tools that foster creativity, or honest exchanges or open discussions about “hot” topics… I thought it is not only a training, it is also Coaching the team as they learn to be and meet in the virtual space…”
Telecom Provider, Germany
From the training course you’ll learn the following:
- Know more about recent studies on changing behaviour.
- Manage themselves, their employees and work processes in a more positive way.
- Be inspired to lead their team in a positive way.
- Strengthened communication skills.
- Increased insights in how to manage behaviour.
- Hands-on strategies to help a team reach their goals.
On an organisational level, this programme should lead to better leadership, higher employee engagement, more resilience and happier employees.
Included in this training programme
- State of the art research-based content delivered by an expert
- facilitator on the topic of Positive Psychology.
- A highly interactive virtual classroom (not a webinar environment).
- Dedicated webpage for each group with all course information.
- Assignments to practice the content in real live circumstances.
- Personal feedback on communication skills from the expert facilitator.
- Access to recorded sessions up to 1 month after the last session.
How to select your Programme
Engage with Nomadic IBP to become an Online Training Professional
Read our Blog
Read our blog for the latest articles within Online Training.
Why choose Nomadic?
- Cutting edge content and knowledge when it comes to virtual teamwork
- Completely online programmes (or a combination of virtual and f2f delivery)
- Business school quality at half the price
- Cross cultural knowledge on over 20 countries and services offered in over 20 languages