Team leaders, project managers and others who manage teams with members in different locations and working at different moments.
Group size: up to 12 participants.
From the training course you’ll learn the following:
- Know the differences between leading a ‘classic’ team and a hybrid team and what this shift means for you as a leader
- Know which competencies matter for hybrid leaders (see graph below), and what your strengths & development areas are
- Awareness of the group dynamics of a hybrid team and how to influence that in a positive direction
- Know how to build trust in a hybrid team, with some team members in one location & time, and others remote
- Be able to lead engaging, lively hybrid meetings that yield results
- Aware of the cultural complexities of an international team and how to leverage those
- Know how to manage performance of remote team members and coach them
- Know how to manage employee’s wellbeing in the home/remote office
- Be able to generate improved results from virtual teams.
Competencies for hybrid team leaders
“I think it was a journey and just by being actively involved at every training session, we all improved our virtual communications skills and learned a lot of ways to improve communication in virtual teams.”
Operations Manager at Danish Manufacturing Company
Included in this training programme
- Real time experience of a hybrid team, as a member and as its temporary leader
- State of the art research-based content from senior facilitators who have all worked and lived in multiple countries and are themselves members of a hybrid global team
- Opportunity to practice, learn from successes and mistakes in a safe environment
- A highly interactive live online classroom (not a webinar environment) with a delivery team of two: a senior facilitator and a technical producer
- Dedicated webpage for each group with all course information
- Access to recorded sessions up to 1 month after the last session
- Book ‘live connections’ for each participant.
How to select your Programme
Engage with Nomadic IBP to become an Online Training Professional
Read our Blog
Read our blog for the latest articles within Online Training.
- A hybrid new world – part 6: Cross department collaboration
- A hybrid new world – Part 5: Coaching leaders during the transition to hybrid working
- A hybrid new world – Part 4: Transition to a new paradigm of working
- A hybrid new world – Part 3: ‘Time & Place’
- A hybrid new world – Part 2: ‘Leading Hybrid Teams’
Why choose Nomadic?
- Cutting edge content and knowledge when it comes to virtual teamwork
- Completely online programmes (or a combination of virtual and f2f delivery)
- Business school quality at half the price
- Cross cultural knowledge on over 20 countries and services offered in over 20 languages