Leaders and project managers who need to deliver feedback to manage others’ performance and development.
“I am so glad I managed to get signed up for your workshop and to learn so much – at all kinds of levels.”
From the training course you’ll learn the following:
- Giving and receiving feedback in a constructive way.
- Recognize the importance and value of feedback in the workplace. o Familiar with a concise and structured feedback model.
- Able to give constructive feedback that limits defensive reactions.
- Able to receive feedback and learn from it.
Feedback as an essential leadership skill (2 hours)
Feedback model and practice (2 hours)
Feedback model and practice 2 (2 hours)
Virtual group sessions
(2 hours) Individual assignment
How to select your Programme
Engage with Nomadic IBP to become an Online Training Professional
Read our Blog
Read our blog for the latest articles within Online Training.
Why choose Nomadic?
- Cutting edge content and knowledge when it comes to virtual teamwork
- Completely online programmes (or a combination of virtual and f2f delivery)
- Business school quality at half the price
- Cross cultural knowledge on over 20 countries and services offered in over 20 languages