Leaders and individual contributors who frequently connect with stakeholders or employees from another culture, and who are keen to increase their impact in working with others from that culture.
This training will improve participant’s understanding of a specific business culture and enhance their cross-cultural communication skills in collaborating with stakeholders in specific countries. This training will be facilitated by an expert who has lived in the country that is being discussed.
Or Argentinian, Arabic, Australian, Austrian, Belgian, Brazilian, British, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indian, Italian, Norwegian, Peruvian, Polish, Russian, South African, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss, US and many others.
“They seem to have a lot of real-life practical experience in dealing with cross-cultural issues so they relate it to real life.”
Beer brewing company, the Netherlands
From the training course you’ll learn the following:
An increased awareness of the cultural factors that contribute to building a successful working relationship with others from the countries presented in these modules.
Know of 1 or 2 key differences between their own home culture and the target culture of the session and therefore be more skilled than before in building and maintaining a productive work relationship with others from these cultures.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, India, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK and the USA.
How to select your Programme
Engage with Nomadic IBP to become an Online Training Professional
Read our Blog
Read our blog for the latest articles within Online Training.
- A hybrid new world – part 6: Cross department collaboration
- A hybrid new world – Part 5: Coaching leaders during the transition to hybrid working
- A hybrid new world – Part 4: Transition to a new paradigm of working
- A hybrid new world – Part 3: ‘Time & Place’
- A hybrid new world – Part 2: ‘Leading Hybrid Teams’
Why choose Nomadic?
- Cutting edge content and knowledge when it comes to virtual teamwork
- Completely online programmes (or a combination of virtual and f2f delivery)
- Business school quality at half the price
- Cross cultural knowledge on over 20 countries and services offered in over 20 languages