Team leaders, project managers and others whose job requires them to coach team members who are located remotely.
Group size: up to 12 participants
“Fantastic Work Fredrik, Thank you. This is actually what we needed …figuring out what your group needs and adding value to their experience.”
Business School Programme Director
From the training course you’ll learn the following:
- Aware that coaching remotely can be just as effectively as F2F.
- Knows how to leverage communication technology for an effective coaching process.
- Able to coach effectively online.
- Ability to positively influence coachees performance and development, over distance.
In addition, participants will be aware of the benefits of remote meetings and enjoy it more than before.
Included in this training programme
- Real time experience of a virtual team, as a member and as its temporary leader.
- State of the art research-based content from senior facilitators who are executive coaches themselves working remotely.
- Opportunity to practice, learn from successes and mistakes in a safe environment.
- A highly interactive virtual classroom (not a webinar environment) with a delivery team of two: a senior facilitator and a technical producer.
- Dedicated webpage for each group with all course information.
- Access to recorded sessions up to 1 month after the last session.
- Book ‘live connections’ for each participant.
The remote leader as coach (2 hours)
Coaching through technology Platform – TBD (2 hours)
Coaching practice 1 (2 hours)
Coaching practice 2 (2 hours)
Virtual group sessions
(2 hours) Individual assignment
How to select your Programme
Engage with Nomadic IBP to become an Online Training Professional
Why choose Nomadic?
- Cutting edge content and knowledge when it comes to virtual teamwork
- Completely online programmes (or a combination of virtual and f2f delivery)
- Business school quality at half the price
- Cross cultural knowledge on over 20 countries and services offered in over 20 languages