Anyone who regularly attends virtual meetings through any technology.
Virtual meetings can be considered ineffective, counterproductive and boring. Some people struggle with the technology and others have trouble making themselves heard in a virtual meeting. What most people don’t realise is that they, as a participant in a virtual meeting, can actively contribute to the meeting becoming more interactive, engaging and productive.
This short, single session program will teach people the essential elements to participate in virtual meetings in the most productive manner, resulting in meetings that are shorter, more effective and more enjoyable.
“Both facilitators were extremely well prepared and organised in presenting the topic in an effective manner.”
Engineering Company, Switzerland
From the training course you’ll learn the following:
- Contribute to an engaging, friendly, and highly productive meeting environment.
- Apply the rules of virtual ‘etiquette’.
- Use the annotation tools in an effective way.
- Handle the communication technology with ease.
- Apply skills learned to other virtual meeting platforms, such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom Microsoft Teams (formerly Skype for Business)
In addition, participants will be aware of the benefits of remote meetings and enjoy it more than before.
How to select your Programme
Engage with Nomadic IBP to become an Online Training Professional
Read our Blog
Read our blog for the latest articles within Online Training.
Why choose Nomadic?
- Cutting edge content and knowledge when it comes to virtual teamwork
- Completely online programmes (or a combination of virtual and f2f delivery)
- Business school quality at half the price
- Cross cultural knowledge on over 20 countries and services offered in over 20 languages