Nomadic Meetings allows you to organise your virtual meetings and training sessions.
What does Nomadic Meetings offer?
Nomadic Meetings was established in 2013 and with over 1200 meetings and training sessions successfully completed we can be trusted to provide our clients with a worry free meeting.
We provide a comprehensive web-meeting platform and an experienced senior producer who supports both facilitator and participants during the session and takes care of the technical side and all the logistics around scheduling and delivering successful virtual sessions.
The producer will support you before, during and after the delivery of the session. This way you are always ready to organise and deliver professional virtual training sessions or meetings, even without any previous experience.
In addition our producer can provide you with guidance on how to structure your web meetings to be engaging, interactive and enjoyable.
What makes us different?
The Nomadic Meetings team are not just platform or technical experts; we also have knowledge of what works in the virtual classroom environment to engage participants.
We can help with the design of your virtual programme and our multilingual producers have experience of being virtual facilitators as well.
We support you with certified Expert Synchronous Producers and provide support in English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
If you prefer to use your own own meeting platform, Nomadic Meetings producers can also provide support as they have experience of most (global) platforms that are on the market today like Webex, Zoom and Adobe Connect.
Nomadic Meetings’ highly experienced producers make your virtual events a success. In English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Dutch.
The Nomadic Meetings Producer will offer the following support:
Before the event:
- Detailed login instructions for the meeting host and participants
- Best practice advice on Technical Checks
- Email the producer for advice prior to an event
- Perform individual Technical Checks with participants in order to ensure that all participants are able to join the event
- Rehearsal with the producer for feedback and tips on how to optimize your program
During the event:
- Opens the event 30 minutes before the starting time and is available to help and provide support
- Loads the virtual training room with necessary content
- Helps all participants to login and connect to the audio conference
- Provides both technical and instructional support throughout the entire event, including troubleshooting
- Assures that all documents created during the session are saved and ready for distribution
- Supports both facilitator and participants to increase interactivity and engagement
- Records the session
- Closes the event 15 minutes after the end of the event
- Distributes the recording and session documents
Would you like to know more?
Nomadic Meetings is a sister company to Nomadic IBP, who we share our expert knowledge of meeting platforms and the virtual classroom with. All our producers also work for Nomadic IBP.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the many possibilities that we can offer.
Unsere Dienstleistungen werden auch in Deutscher Sprache angeboten. Wij werken ook in het Nederlands. Nuestros servicios también se ofrecen en español. Nossos serviços também são oferecidos em português. Наши услуги доступны и на русском языке.