Online Trainer Academy
Trainers, facilitators and consultants who have experience facilitating in a live online environment and are looking to deepen their virtual facilitation skills in a specific area. Masterclasses are short and intense programmes where we Zoom in on a specific topic. If you are looking for wider skills development to get to the next level of virtual facilitation, check out the Advanced Programme in Virtual Facilitation (APVF).
Please note that when you enrol in a Masterclass, we expect you to be familiar with virtual classroom tools and master basic technology of well-known platforms such as Zoom, WebEx and or MS Teams.
Masterclasses are designed in a format of one or two sessions of 2 hours each. Groups are kept to a maximum of 10 participants to ensure a high level of participation and opportunity to practice.
More Masterclasses coming up
- Using games & simulations in the virtual classroom
- Ice breakers for live online learning
- Designing full day sessions for the live online environment
- Large group facilitation
- Selecting the right platform
- Integrating external tools (apps, phone)
- Designing blended learning interventions
- Coaching online
- Humour in online sessions
- The body in the virtual classroom
Need a customized Programme?
Can’t find what you are looking for? Do not hesitate to contact us and we can tailor programmes based on your organization’s individual needs. We look forward to working together with you!
Fredrik Fogelberg, CEO Nomadic IBP