Online Trainer Academy
The APVF is aimed at facilitators who want to move beyond the stage where online facilitation is the ‘poor cousin’ of F2F working with groups. Participants in this programme enjoy working remotely with their clients and will continue to do so even in a post-Covid world, when F2F work returns as an option. As a learning group, we explore and push the boundaries of online facilitation, defining for ourselves what makes it unique, effective and satisfying. To ensure a high level of collaboration in this learning group, there is an application process and the number of participants is limited to 10.
What you can expect
- An intense learning experience where you engage deeply with other participants and co-create the programme as we go along
- First-hand experience of virtual group dynamics, learning how to build a productive climate through virtual closeness
- Exposure to a wide variety of platforms, external tools, facilitation styles and session designs; by observing peers and the programme trainers
- Extensive feedback on your session designs and facilitation style
- A network of likeminded peers that is likely to extend long beyond this programme.
- Virtual closeness, authentic connection
- Group dynamics in virtual space
- Interactivity at the next level
- Project work: designing and delivering a 40 minute session (with a peer)
- Educating clients/participants about effective online working
- Scripting live online sessions and timing of activities
- Site visit – shadowing a peer or a Nomadic trainer
- Facilitating live collaboration (of client groups)
The delivery team
A senior trainer from Nomadic IBP with a vast online facilitation experience, guest facilitators and a VC producer.
The fee for the APVF is €995. This include 1 intake session, 6 plenary sessions, peer sessions, a dedicated workspace for the group and access to Nomadic’s Open Lab session also after the programme ends.
Participants who complete the programme and meet the requirements, will receive a badge ‘Certified online facilitator’ to add to their profiles.
Need a customized Programme?
Can’t find what you are looking for? Do not hesitate to contact us and we can tailor programmes based on your organization’s individual needs. We look forward to working together with you!
Fredrik Fogelberg, CEO Nomadic IBP